Join us for our eGroup November forum on Tuesday 8th November!
Pete Cooper from The Start Society will be joining us to discuss how to be successful with a tech startup in Australia. Pete will provide an overview of the national tech startup ecosystem, discuss going global, and explain why peer learning is critical to growth.
Reach thousands of founders and entrepreneurs with our cost effective sponsorship packages.
Pete is a passionate advocate for the Australian tech startup ecosystem, and dedicates his time to helping companies fulfil their global growth potential. Pete has over 25 years experience in finance and startup arenas, having worked with big names such as Macquarie Bank, Freelancer, and the ASX. Pete serves as angel investor, mentor, and consultant to hundreds of entrepreneurs and organisations. A big believer in collaboration, he has been involved with numerous mentoring groups, including Founders Institute, and in 2013 founded The Start Society, an organisation dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and collaborate with the larger community. Pete also founded SydStart (now StartCon) in 2009, Australia’s largest annual conference dedicated to fostering the tech startup ecosystem.
This forum is one not to be missed!
- Register to become a member: Please click here to register Memberships. (Membership is only $100 per year and gives you access to all eGroup events for free).
- Member RSVP: Click here to RSVP if you’re already a member (choose the ‘Members’ ticket type).
Time: 5:30pm (register) to 8.30pm (ends)
Date: Tuesday, 8th November 2016
Address: WRAYS, 56 Ord Street, West Perth (plenty of street parking available)
Cost: Free for eGroup Members (Members only event – places are limited and there will be no exceptions once the numbers are met)
- Due to the exclusivity of this forum, members will not be able to bring guests.
- If you are not registered as a member yet, please ensure you are registered.
- Doors will close at 6:00pm after registration, please ensure you arrive on time.
- Registration is essential for catering and name tag purposes. Light snacks, beer & wine will be provided.
The eGroup Committee