It’s ‘Industry Week’ with organisers offering Startup News readers a 50% discount on EVERY event, plus there’s some other startuppy events too …
As well as Industry Week, there’s an Angels Cruise (yes really, it’s the kinda thing angels do) and some other startuppy events …
To take advantage of an exclusive offer for Startup News readers, enter ‘startupnews‘ into the various eventbrite booking forms on any of the Industry Week events, where you see ‘promotion code’.
Use this link to get a 5-day pass to all 5 events for just $27.50+GST. Incredible deal!
Plus they’re holding a competition where 2 attendees can win $12,000 of app dev & co-working space free.
Thanks to Stuart Kidd from AppsPpl for this kind offer.
- Mon – Industry Week kicks off with ‘startup life’;
- Tues – the Angels cruise off; validation & branding;
- Weds – Startup Huddle; ASX listings; wireframe designing & cannabis (yes, really);
- Thurs – Investment and medical device software;
- Fri – Clouds; Conversion and Industry week concludes with ‘user growth’.
CLICK the graphic below to open our EVENTS CALENDAR with more deets and links to register…
All startup events on this Calendar are free, in Perth (unless otherwise stated) and correct at time of publishing… but please check links for full details, as things may have changed.
If you’d like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email [email protected] with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).