All startup events on this Calendar are free, in Perth (unless otherwise stated) and correct at time of publishing… but please check links for full details, as things may have changed.
- This event has passed.
Show me the Money! (fund raising panel)
21 June @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Securing funding in any economic climate is a challenge, whether you are looking for start-up funds, capital to expand or money to research and implement an innovative idea. To help you find the money you need, we have assembled a panel of experts to share various ways of securing funding. Is Crowdfunding right for you? How do I find an Angel Investor? Would I qualify for Venture Capital (VC) funding? What assistance does Government offer? How can I create Blockchain Token to raise funds? If you are interested in answers to those questions, please join us for another WA – STATE OF INNOVATION Summit with a timely topic: Show me the Money!
MC / MODERATOR: Charlie Gunningham
Commercialisation Adviser, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
PRESENTERS / PANELLISTS
- Matthew Macfarlane, Co-founder of Yuuwa Capital VC, Angel Investor
- Greg Smith, Owner of SciVentures Investments Pty Ltd
- Sheryl Frame, Commercialisation Adviser, Entrepreneur Program – Accelerating Commercialisation
- Juan Otero, Innovation Consultant, Blockchain Advisor
- Dr Liz Dallimore, Director – R&D Incentives and Innovation at KPMG
- Adam Levine, Partner at K&L Gates
** REGISTER USING THE EVENTBRITE LINK BELOW **
If you’d like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email [email protected] with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).